1. The chatbot asks for the customer's date of birth, current residential address, the years of education they have completed, marital status, and current address.
2. It asks them to mention the age of their dependents (if they have any), and if they rent or own the place.
3. It asks for the current employer's name, period of time they have worked there, designation, company address, annual income, and salary payment mode.
4. It asks them if they are self-employed or not.
5. It asks them if they are obligated to pay court-ordered alimony or child support, and the minimum monthly debt payments for them and their co-borrower.
6. It asks them if anyone else is applying for finance with them.
7. It asks them to enter the maximum monthly mortgage payment that they are comfortable with.
8. It asks them for the realtor's name and phone number.
9. It collects the customer's name, phone number, and email address.
10. It can collect and validate the information collected from the customers that are needed for the loan origination process.
11. It can add value to the marketing efforts of the mortgage industry.
12. It can make the customer journey personal by customizing the loan application process according to customer behavior.
13. It can increase customer engagement, customer satisfaction, and customer retention by automating the loan process.