1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose between the following options: How can Wishberry work for me, how does it work, why should I use Wishberry, what services do you provide, and what projects do you accept.
2. It explains the application process step-by-step.
3. It explains the project selection criteria, i.e. the parameters that determine its selection.
4. It provides a detailed description of the features of the service or product.
5. It keeps track of all the conversations between the customer and the bot.
6. It can be configured to allow the customer to ask questions about the service or product at any time during the conversation.
7. It gives a detailed insight into the working of the platform to potential customers.
8. It allows the customer’s personal information to be kept secure.
9. It can save the time spent by agents on the task.
10. It can be configured to collect feedback on customer experience.
11. It can make the onboarding flow and product experience seamless.
12. It can add value to the knowledge of the entire customer base.
13. It can guide customers through various product features to improve the customer journey.
14. It can increase the customer retention rate.