1. The chatbot asks the user to star rate their financial literacy.
2. It asks the user questions like if you have $100 in your savings account earning 2% interest a year, how much would you have after 5 years; if the interest rates on your savings account are 1% a year and inflation is 2% a year, would the money in your account be more than it does today, after a year; if the interest rates rise, what will typically happen to bond prices; assuming a 4% inflation rate, how long would it take to lose half of your purchasing power, etc.
3. It collects the user's name and email address to share their results.
4. It can be configured to provide an option for the user to save their answers as well as provide feedback about the quiz.
5. It can also help users learn about the importance of saving and investing.
6. It can also help them learn about different investment strategies.
7. It can help them learn about the risks involved with investments.
8. It can be used by banks, credit unions, insurance companies, mutual funds, retirement plans, etc.
9. It can be used to educate customers about different products offered by the company.