1. The chatbot asks the customer if they would like to know more about the company, know more about the company's websites, or have a callback.
2. It asks the customer which website of the company they would like to know more about.
3. It collects the customer's name, phone number, and email address.
4. It is able to capture information from the customer in real-time.
5. It offers a better user experience than humans.
6. It can save time by having an automated system instead of hiring a person that takes care of financial activities.
7. The chatbot will be able to help you find new clients.
8. It will be able to provide you with valuable data about your current client base.
9. This financial assistant can help set the financial goals and financial planning of a customer.
10. It can harbor a deep understanding of a customer's spending behavior.