1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want to know the benefits of the services or get started with the process.
2. It asks them to choose the reason why they have not done financial planning yet: "I never knew that there is something called Financial planning", "I can't afford to pay fees", "I thought I can do it myself", or "never felt the need for it".
3. It asks them to choose the service that they want to start their financial planning with from a given list: Investment Planning, Goals Planning, Insurance Planning, Debt Planning, Retirement Planning, or Children's Education Planning.
4. It asks them to select one of the two pricing options offered by the company.
5. It collects their name, phone number, email address, city, and annual income.
6. It can assist advisory clients in getting
7. It can boost the digital marketing strategy of the financial planning business.
8. It can provide financial advice to the target audience and generate qualified prospects.