1. The chatbot asks the customer if they need more information about the company, know about the products it offers, want to be a TFA representative, or speak to an expert.
2. It gives them a list of financial products that they want to know more about, such as mutual funds, variable annuities, individual retirement accounts, and 529 plans.
3. It explains the financial product to the customer that they have chosen.
4. It collects their name, phone number, and email address to connect them with an expert.
5. It can act as a virtual financial planner for customers and simplify their financial planning experience.
6. It can improve client relationships by recommending various effective investment strategies to upgrade their financial life.
7. It can be configured to enable customers to upload their financial documents.
8. It can reduce all the ancillary costs related to financial advisor lead generation.
9. It can increase client satisfaction levels by immediate financial planning advice.