1. The chatbot asks the user to select their location (Europe or the Middle East) to learn about the service most appropriate for their situation.
2. It explains the benefits of the services offered by the investment firm.
3. It collects the name, phone number, and email address of the user to connect them with an expert.
4. It allows the user to ask questions regarding the service they want to avail of.
5. It generates leads for the company’s financial advisor team.
6. It helps financial advisors save money spent on generating leads.
7. It helps the user manage their investments and portfolios following a financial plan provided by the chatbot.