1. The chatbot asks the customer if they have a preference for a loan officer. If they do, it asks them for the name of the loan officer.
2. It collects their name, phone number, and address of the house they're looking to refinance.
3. It asks them about their marital status.
4. It asks them if they're applying for the loan with another applicant. If they do have a co-applicant, they are asked to share their name, email address, and phone number.
5. It asks them to choose the type of property they want to refinance, such as single-family, condominium, townhouse, two to four-unit property, cooperative, or manufactured home.
6. It asks them about the usage of the property, i.e. if they want to use it as a primary residence, second/vacation home, or investment/rental property.
7. It asks them to share the year of purchase of the property and the loan amount (in dollars) that they would like to obtain.
8. It asks them to select the type of refinancing that they want, such as a lower rate or change terms, cash-out for home improvements, or cash out for debt consolidation.
9. It asks them to share their social security number to obtain a current copy of your credit report.
10. It is a custom landing page that can accommodate various features like natural language processing, multilingualism, etc., to make the entire mortgage process more dynamic.