1. The chatbot asks the customer if they would like to know the investment procedure or the investment principle that the company follows.
2. It collects their name, phone number, and email address to connect them with the team.
3. After collecting the information, the chatbot explains how the company makes an investment decision.
4. It then connects the customer with the team to answer any questions that they have.
5. It can also send the customer’s information to the company so that they can follow up with them later.
6. It can also send the customer’s feedback to the company so that the company can improve itself.
7. It will enable the company to collect more data from the customer which can be used to customize the financial products.
8. It can also help the company to understand what kind of product the customer wants.
9. It can also help in increasing sales because the company can provide the customer with the best deal possible.
10. It can also help to increase customer loyalty.