1. The chatbot asks the customer to select the accounting services that they want to know more about, such as management consultancy, accountancy, taxation, probate, high net worth individuals, or international trading business.
2. It asks them to choose a date and time for connecting with a financial advisor.
3. It collects their name, phone number, and email address for further contact.
4. It can be an effective tool in automating the contact form for prospective clients.
5. It can collect the contact details of high-quality leads.
6. Accounting teams don't have to resort to cold calling to generate qualified accounting leads.