1. The chatbot asks the customer if they are looking for a car loan, personal loan, or student loan.
2. It explains the benefits of each loan type.
3. It collects their email address and phone number to register them.
4. It collects their city of residence, the loan amount, monthly income.
5. It asks them questions like "are you a self-employed", "which country are you planning to study in", "when do you plan to study", "what is your admission status", "what is your company name", "what is the annual turnover of your company", "what is the annual income tax return", etc.
6. It can be used to give a detailed description of the various loans offered by a company, such as car loan, personal loan, mortgage loan.
7. It can give a competitive edge to the online marketing strategies of a loan officer.
8. It can be configured to provide excellent customer service to both current customers as well as prospective customers.
9. With its quick answers to questions, it can incentivize potential customers to buy a loan plan, especially the first-time buyers.
10. It can build a strong online presence of a lending company.
11. It can add value to the loan officer marketing ideas.