1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the mortgage service that they are looking for, i.e. refinancing, buying a property, or renewing a mortgage.
2. If the customer wants to refinance a loan, the chatbot asks them to select their home type, i.e. single-family, multi-family, townhall, mobile home, or manufactured home.
3. If the customer wants to buy a property, the chatbot asks them to select their home type, i.e. first home or second home.
4. If the customer wants to renew a mortgage, the chatbot asks them to tell the bank that they have opted for the current mortgage.
5. The chatbot asks them to choose their credit score for it to understand how they manage their personal finances.
6. It collects their name, phone number, email address, zip code, and city of residence.
7. It can send an automated message to the email addresses of qualified leads with the details about the mortgage services they need.
8. Financial planners don't have to resort to cold calling to generate potential leads for their mortgage business.
9. It helps loan officers in taking the potential customers through the sales funnel with ease.