1. The chatbot introduces the company to the customer in the beginning.
2. It explains the importance of government financial services such as payment collection to the customer.
3. It asks the customer if they would like to know more about the EBT service or talk to a representative.
4. It collects the customer's name, phone number, email address, and company name for further contact.
5. It can be configured to provide a secure automated payment system to the customers.
6. It can be configured to provide multiple payment methods to the customers, such as credit cards, checks, ACH, and direct deposit.
7. It can be configured to give the customer an option to ask questions regarding the product or service.