1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the service they are looking for, such as first and second mortgages, purchases and refinances, debt consolidation, privately funded mortgages, mortgage pre-approval, mortgage renewals, or financial counseling.
2. It asks them to choose a location for consultation that is the most convenient.
3. It asks them to choose their credit score.
4. It asks them how soon are they buying a place.
5. It asks them to give a rough estimate of their down payment.
6. It asks them to share their total budget for the price of the property.
7. It asks them to choose their current employment status, i.e. employed (full time), employed (part-time), self-employed, retired, student, unemployed, or another status.
8. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
9. It asks them to choose a preferred date and time for an appointment.
10. It builds a strong online presence of a mortgage firm.
11. It can be configured to accept mortgage payments from current customers as well as potential customers.