1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose a bank that they want to get a deal from, such as ICICI bank, HDFC bank, DCB bank, Axis bank, or Vijaya bank.
2. It tells the customer the minimum and maximum loan amount, loan tenure, and prepayment charges for each bank.
3. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
4. It can be configured to supply gold details to customers, such as gold price range.
5. It can be configured to provide flexible repayment options to customers.
6. It can reduce the chances of human errors in the lending industry.
7. It can carry forward the loan requests of customers by filling out conversational loan applications.
8. It can increase the customer acquisition rate.
9. It has a user-friendly interface.