1. The chatbot asks the customer to enter their total monthly income level (before taxes).
2. It asks for their total monthly debt payments, the interest rate on the amount they are financing, the term of the mortgage, and the down payment (%) that they plan to pay at closing.
3. It collects their name, phone number, email address, and state.
4. It can improve the conversion rate of mortgage originators.
5. It can inform potential customers about their loan qualifications.
6. It can be configured to ask potential customers questions regarding their loan type, credit score, income ratio, etc.
7. It can boost the success rate of the marketing plan of a mortgage lender.
8. It can enhance the user experience, especially for first-time home buyers.
9. It can upgrade the marketing strategies of loan originators.
10. It can be configured to help customers make wiser buying decisions based on their qualification results.