1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose a mortgage option they are looking for from a given list: 30 Year Fixed Mortgage, 15 Year Fixed Mortgage, Adjustable-Rate Mortgage, Equity Loan, FHA Loans, VA Loans, Jumbo Loans, USDA Loans, HARP Loans, or Reverse Mortgage.
2. It asks them if they want a loan for a home purchase or home refinancing.
3. It asks for the type of property they are purchasing/refinancing, their property situation (i.e. they have signed a purchase agreement, or they are buying in 2-6 months, or researching options, etc), property usage, property purchase price, estimated down payment, the kind of rate of interest they prefer, employment status, any case of bankruptcy, etc.
4. It collects their name, age, phone number, email address, annual income, average monthly expenses, and property down payment.
5. It asks them to upload a media file as proof of income.
6. It asks if they are working with a real estate agent.
7. It can save a loan officer from cold calling.
8. It can generate quality leads and increase the conversion rate.
9. It can garner positive online reviews.
10. It can maintain a steady stream of mortgage leads.
11. It can boost the marketing strategy and lead generation method of a mortgage firm.
12. It can increase the success rate of conversion of fresh leads.
13. It can provide high-quality content to potential borrowers.
14. It can improve interactions with mortgage leads.