1. It asks the customer if they want to open a savings account, are looking to invest in time deposits, or apply for a multi-currency forex card.
2. If the customer chooses a savings account, the chatbot asks if they want to open an AxcessPlus account or a Supervalue Account.
3. If the customer chooses time deposits, the chatbot gives them two options to choose from– Term (Fixed) Deposits or Recurring Deposits.
4. In the term deposit option, it gives them further options, such as Short Term Deposit, Reinvestment Deposit, Simple Fixed Deposit, and Monthly Income Plan.
5. It collects their name, current city, pin code, date of birth, employment type, gross annual income, PAN number, and phone number.
6. It can be used for digital identity verification.
7. It can streamline the digital onboarding process and reduce the onboarding time.
8. It can help solution providers give detailed answers for a superior customer experience.
9. It can be configured to showcase other financial products of a financial agency.
10. It can improve customer engagement.
11. It can be configured to provide offers to customers.
12. It can be configured to facilitate document upload.