1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want to calculate their EMI, know the features of this service, or know the documents required.
2. If they choose to calculate the EMI, the chatbot asks them to enter their loan amount.
3. It asks them for the loan tenure they are looking for, the interest rate they are comfortable paying, and their monthly income.
4. It asks them to choose a feature that they want to know about from a list: loan term, loan amount, modes of repayment, or tax benefits.
5. It asks them to choose a document that they want to know about from a list: KYC documents, income documents, or property documents.
6. It tells them all the documents that the process would require of them, such as PAN card, valid passport, voter ID card, Driving license, utility bill, ration card, salary certificate, a copy of last two years’ IT returns, allotment letter from the builder, agreement of sale, NOC from the builder, development agreement, etc.
7. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
8. It can boost the lead generation strategy as well as the marketing strategy of the financial services industry.
9. It can transform the client experience for the target clientele of a financial planning firm.
10. It can drive organic traffic inward for an advisory business.
11. Agents of an advisory firm don't have to resort to cold calls to generate qualified leads in their target market.