1. It collects a prospective student's name, email address, phone number, city of residence, the course they have completed, their score in that course, and the course they would lo apply for.
2. It asks if the student has taken an English proficiency test, how much they scored in class 12th, the country they look forward to studying in, if they want to connect with a counselor, and finally rate their experience.
3. The chatbot can even schedule an appointment with a counselor and send all these details to the counselors who will be able to provide the most relevant information to the student.
4. Students can also ask questions about the program they are interested in or any other questions related to the program.
5. The chatbot can also be used by counselors as well. They can use it to get more information from a prospect before scheduling an appointment.