1. The automotive chatbot lets the customer choose whether they want to decide which model to buy, book a test drive, or find the nearest dealer.
2. It details the price and specialties of a car based on the user's preference so that they could compare them.
2. It collects their name, email id, contact number, state, and city to book a test drive. It asks them to choose their preferred dealership and the date on which they would like to have a test drive.
4. It lets the user select the nearest dealership for a test drive, based on their location.
5. It is cost-effective and saves the money spent on human resources. An automotive chatbot helps you save time by automating repetitive tasks, letting you focus on other important things.
6. It improves customer satisfaction. When a customer has to wait for a long time to talk to a human representative, it makes them feel frustrated. However, when they get connected to a chatbot, it gives them a sense of comfort and ease.
7. According to a study conducted by Forrester Research, chatbots help increase conversion rates by up to 40%.
8. An automotive chatbot allows you to provide better customer service than a live person. It can handle complex queries and reduce response times.
9. It reduces call center costs. By replacing a human agent with chatbots, you can reduce your operating costs significantly.