1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want to purchase a property or if they are looking into home equity.
2. If the customer selects the first option, the chatbot asks questions like what type of property they are planning to buy, how will it be used, what is the purchase price of the property, what is the down payment percentage on the property, when do you want to purchase it, do you have a real estate agent that you're using.
3. If the customer selects the second option, the chatbot asks questions like what type of property is it, do you know what your credit score is, how much do you wish to borrow, do you already have a second mortgage or maybe a line of credit, how much is the second mortgage.
4. It collects their phone number, email address, and residential address.
5. It can change a bad customer experience to a good customer experience.
6. It can make the mortgage process easier to understand for potential clients.
7. It maintains a high client satisfaction level.
8. It can cater to the needs of the entire customer base.